Rosalina Face Cleanser
The gentlest face cleanser for the softest skin: we ethically source Rosalina from Western Australia for its antibacterial and deep-cleansing properties. It is similar to tea tree oil (without the harshness) and likened to lavender for its calming and soothing qualities. It cleanses without aggravating, soothes, nourishes, and will also help unclog your pores.
Rosalina, native to south-eastern Australia, is part of the myrtle family – the oil has a gentle lavender and slightly lemony smell and is antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Cleanses & revitalises the face
- Perfect for teenage & acne-prone skin
- Leaves skin soft & refreshed
How to use
- Daily on the face and neck – gently massage onto a damp face and rinse off
- Use in the morning, followed by the Lilly Pilly + Omega 3-Face Moisturiser
- Use at night to remove makeup or prepare cleanse the face, followed by Kakadu Plum Face Serum with Vit C, or Boab + Rosehip Oil with Vit E
- Add magnesium salts to make a gentle facial scrub for a deeper cleanse once a week.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropul Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodiumsulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, White Willow (Salix Alba) bark extract, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) extract, Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia) oil, Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) essential oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)