Desert Lime Body Moisturiser
We took an old family anti-eczema formula and replaced the mineral oils with naturally nourishing olive and coconut oils. We added desert lime extract for its potent antioxidants and its high natural concentration of vitamin C to produce collagen.
Desert lime is a native Australian tree that has been used by indigenous Australians for its revitalising and healing properties. The result? A deeply nourishing, anti-ageing moisturiser to support healthy skin, that can be used to fight eczema too.
- Repairs & revitalizes the skin
- Helps retain skin moisture and softness
How to use
- Daily to nourish dry skin
- Twice daily to relieve sensitive skin prone to psoriasis and eczema
- After sun in conjunction with Kakadu Plum Face Serum with Vit C: apply the Kakadu Plum on the sun damaged area, allow 30 seconds to soak in, then add a layer of the Desert Lime Body Moisturiser
Aqua (Purified Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Olive (Olea europaea) oil, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil, Glycerin, Desert Lime (Citrus glauca) extract, Giant Kelp (Macrocystis pyriferae) extract, Wattle (Acacia dealbata) flower oil, Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) seed oil, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)